- Use all of your spelling words to create as few sentences as possible in a Word document.
- Learn your spelling words in a foreign language!
- Create riddles with your spelling words as answers in a Word document.
- Using Word Hippo, find synonyms for the words.
- Using Word Hippo, find antonyms for the words.
- Make a crossword puzzle with your spelling words.
- Create a word search puzzle with your spelling words.
- Accelerated Reader (User name = first initial + first four letters of last name; Password = abc)
- Using any of the available templates in Word, make a bookmark, book cover, poster, or any template of your choosing to tell us about your book.
- Make a comic strip of your favorite character from the book and explain something about him/her.
Language Arts Activities
- Kindergarten: Making Patterns & OwlieBoo Music
- Grade 1: Making Patterns
- Grade 2: Making Patterns or Quincy & the Magic Instruments
- Grade 3: Quincy & the Magic Instruments or Note Names
- Grade 4: Note Names
- Grade 5: Classical Kids (click on yellow opera tab) or Learning About Opera or Classics for Kids
- Grade 6: Classical Kids Brahms or Classics for Kids or Whack-a-Note
- Grade 7: Classical Kids Studio
- Grade 8: Classical Kids Studio